Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Welcome to Room 309!

Hello Kindergarten Families!

I am so excited to begin the 2014/2015 school year with you today!

I am looking forward to teaching and getting to know your student. I can't wait to start learning about each student individually and as a community of kindergarten learners.

Our first few weeks together will be focused on learning about our school and classroom. Your student will soon be learning a lot about math, reading, writing and how they can become scientists in their world each day in the coming weeks. I can't wait to see them look at the world inquisitively and ask many of the million questions that are running through their heads each day. 

The first few weeks will be a lot of work for them and they'll most likely come home tired, but I hope, excited about what they're doing each day! Keep encouraging them that they're learning a lot and should feel proud of themselves and what they're able to accomplish each and every day of kindergarten. 

If you have any questions as our year kicks off, please feel free to email me any time at binconiglios@topsfieldps.org.

Sincerely, 
Mrs. I.


No comments:

Post a Comment